jueves, 26 de mayo de 2011

And I have become a sick child again

Write by Jorge Núñez
Translation by Verónica Galvan. Thank you 

Note: this text is a Christmas's gift for my mother 



And I have become a sick child again

When you look at me, from your window

As if I could come back,

How I wish to come back!


To that flower that is your belly

Because mi heart beats for yours


Because I hear how it used to sing

In those days that are not any longer with you,


When your beats interpreted the seeds of

hope melody

opening my heart´s eyelids


that belly that knitted the most deep dreams


with needles that saw me walk the longest trip

throughout that lifeline, that is not more than a trampoline


where we can swim to the emptiness

where you stopped being a part of me

not stopping indeed

you taught me, writing on my skin


and with a look, not a single word was necessary





So many things treated by all the years


Though I cannot understand

Why your tears


Make the night become day

I will sell my courage

In order for you to have it everything

Do not doubt about it, I will give everything for you,

Because, there is nothing after you


Tenderness that aphorise  what a woman is a maxim


Those ones that can be founded at the end of the rainbow


Those ones that are not possible to stop loving

You show that the biggest cowardice of a man is to wake the love


Of a woman without having the intention of loving her



Rods of a fairy, feet of a maid

Voice of an angel and oracle that becomes flesh


Inside the bud that travels in the middle

Of the best and of what is mine

If stars wouldn’t exist, God would have taken your eyes in its place



So as to protect me in the dark of the day

For the dark of the night

And I have become a sick child again


So kiss me, until I fall a sleep.

jn.-